We announced our Impact Advisory Council (IAC) exclusively in The Hollywood Reporter. IAC members will provide vital feedback and recommendations on Participant’s social impact strategy around our campaigns and strengthen connections to allies who can accelerate shared impact goals.
Participant CEO David Linde said, “We’re thrilled to embark on a new chapter with these incredible leaders who are bringing their unique experiences and perspectives to enhance our work and strengthen our ability to offer audiences a bridge to participation.”
- Ai-jen Poo - President of the National Domestic Workers Alliance, Director of Caring Across Generations
- DeVon Franklin - President and CEO of Franklin Entertainment, Governor-At-Large, AMPAS
- Fatima Goss Graves - President of the National Women’s Law Center
- Juan Devis - Executive Producer
- Mindy Lubber - President and CEO of Ceres
Learn more here.